Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aphrodite Hills Golf Pro Andrew Darker tips

Hello All, my name is Andrew Darker and I am the Operations Manager at the Aphrodite Hills Golf. I just wanted to share this short video I have created for everyone, but let me explain as to why I have created this clip. 


My office window looks out to the chipping green here at Aphrodite Hills, I have spent the last 10 minutes watching a couple practice their chipping, with 5 out of 10 shots thinned across the green and ending up in the lake near the 18th the idea was born. I though to myself in 15 seconds. I could almost cure their bad shots, I hope you enjoy the short clip on how to strike your chips correctly and I sincerely hope the couple i just saw practicing find my blog!
Good luck and let me know if you need any personal tips that could improve your game!

video

No comments:

Post a Comment