Friday, May 27, 2011
This month, Li’Tya offers a discounted rate for their Miji Jina & Miji Polama hand and foot treatments. Not only do you benefit from an initial skin softening exfoliation, but also from calming hand and foot massages and a choice of desert salts to take home.
Pevonia offers for June include a Preserve Neck or Bust Treatment which firms, lifts and hydrates the skin. Their Ocean Goodness package is an exfoliating seaweed body-peel; a perfect way to prepare your skin for the summer. The Volcanic Renew is a cleansing mud wrap designed to stimulate the release of impurities and absorb the enriching minerals. A calming aromatherapy head massage will relax you, whilst your body soaks up the goodness. All offers include relevant products for you to take home… and continue spoiling yourself!
For further information contact the Spa Reception on: +357 26 82 81 00
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
EVERY FRIDAY it’s ‘TEE – FOR – TWO’
Our social 18-hole pairs competition is starting again in June; running every Friday afternoon from 1.00pm, you have the chance to play at Aphrodite Hills! The competition entry fee is set at just €85.00 per couple. That’s two rounds of golf in a competition for the price of one (€42.50 each, inclusive of the buggy). Bookings can be made one week in advance. Players must enter as a team of two.
Saturday 11th June Open Tournament - Open to All
Individual Stableford - 9.00am Shotgun. Entry forms available online or by calling the Golf Shop.
Sunday 19th June - Open to All
In association with the Cyprus Golf Federation, Aphrodite Hills plays host to the annual charity raiser on behalf of the Federation. Once again, we will be working with the Federation to raise money for the Special Olympics Foundation of Cyprus.
The golf facilities have been offered by Aphrodite Hills without charge, to assist the Federation in raising the biggest possible sum of money for the charity. Entries can be made through the CGF website: www.cgf.org.cy
Please support the charity and we look forward to seeing you there!
**NEW** Personalize your “AHEAD” headwear - the facility to embroider your name or event is now available with all AHEAD hats. Call in at the shop to see just what we can embroider on your new hat!!!
Ashworth/Callaway/Adidas trousers and shorts for men and ladies… all at €38.00
Ashworth/Callaway/Adidas shirts for men and ladies, from €35.00
Or buy a pair of trousers and a shirt together… for the incredibly low price of €65.00
IT’S TIME FOR THE FAMILY TO PLAY GOLF!!
Did you know that our 3-hole Academy Course is built to the same specifications as the main Championship Course? Also - are you aware that a day pass for an adult is only €20.00 YES €20.00!! - and that children can play on the 3 holes all day - for only €10.00. Take advantage of our special rates on the Academy Course and now we are also offering children FREE club hire when they are playing with an adult.
So now is the time to benefit from the brilliant facilities at Aphrodite Hills and get the whole family into golf. If you need any help with your swing technique then you can always give Giles or Danny a call to book a lesson or two.For membership details and member guest offers, please contact the Golf Shop or your Membership Manager Nicole Efstathiou.
For further details on offers and/or to enter any of the events,
please contact the Golf Club on: +357 26 82 82 00
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Το τουρνουά το οποίο συμπεριλάμβανε αγώνες μόνο για παιδία ηλικίας απο 10 μέχρι 18 χρονών, είχε 266 συμμετοχές και οι τελικοί αγώνες διεξήχθηκαν το Σαββάτο 14 Μαΐου. Ακολούθησε απονομή και δεξίωση στην Ακαδημία Αντισφαίρισης του Aphrodite Hills στην οποία βραβεύτηκαν οι δύο πρώτοι αθλητές από κάθε κατηγορία. Στην δεξίωση παρευρέθηκαν μεταξύ άλλων ο κος. Δημήτρης Βλάχος – Division Manager της AUDI και ο κος. Wyn Lewis – o Προπονητής της Ακαδημίας Αντισφαίρισης του Aphrodite Hills.
Επίσημος Χορηγός της όλης διοργάνωσης ήτανε η AUDI ενώ διαιτητης του τουρνουά ήτανε ο κος. Γιώργος Βασιλιαδης.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Cars line up from 10.00am on Sunday 22nd May 2011, at the parking area in the Village Square. The run begins at 11.00am followed by a live band and prize-giving ceremony at the Golf Club Restaurant.
Everyone is welcome, so why not treat yourself to an interesting, enjoyable and relaxing day at Aphrodite Hills Resort, whilst viewing some of the finest classic vehicles on the island?
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Offering you the unique opportunity to experience the most popular sports & leisure elements at Aphrodite Hills Resort. Book your private accommodation in one of Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences and take advantage of our selected ‘6 Leisure Add-ons’ at the very special price of € 200.00! The following ‘6 Leisure Add-ons’ are included in the price:
- An Executive Welcome Food Basket in your Residence
- 5 hours use of the ‘Pirate’s Village’ Kid’s Club and playground
- A tennis lesson at the Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy
- A spa treatment at the award winning Retreat Spa
- A dinner at one the Village Square Restaurants
- A horse riding lesson at the Aphrodite Hills Riding Club
* Normal price of the above package, if the 6 add-ons are booked individually is €300
Tennis lesson, spa treatment and horse riding lesson can be exchanged with 1 dinner respectively.
Terms and conditions:
- This package is valid for all bookings made for the months of May and June 2011
- This offer is subject to availability
- Leisure Add-ons must be pre-booked
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
Please feel free to contact our reservations department for more information Call +357 26 828 282 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “ANNIVERSARY 6 ADD-ONS PACKAGE”.
Friday, May 6, 2011
As Mr. Andronicos Antoniou, Head of Sales & Marketing of the LDL Real Estate states “The company’s strong commitment to preserve the heritage of the local area has resulted in the sympathetic and authentic restoration of a 19th century stone inn, which is situated on the resort, and was constructed using local timber and stone. The former inn was build around 1875 and was staging post for cart drivers where as the new inn has been renovated using original materials, and all 10 rooms of the existing building currently retain their own fireplace and stable – characteristics that are so typical of an inn of this period.”
An exceptional investment opportunity Hani Villa...
- Maintains the characteristics of its period and heritage retaining its original threshing floor and watering system as well as a well, cistern and stone threshing field close by reflective of its agricultural origins.
- Incorporates 400 square metres of living space across a single storey villa with traditional fireplaces in most of the rooms.
- Offers a large entrance hall consisting of a glass-covered stone waterway – a charming feature of the original inn.
- Includes a stunning kitchen with traditional terracotta flooring contrasting with beautiful Italian-style units, granite worktops and splash-backs.
- Offers four spacious bedrooms all with solid timber floors and en-suite bathrooms featuring ‘Crema Royal’ marble walls and floors. The Master Bedroom offers the added luxury of an adjacent sauna and walk-in dressing area, hydrobath and twin washbasins.
- Features, at the front of the house, wide terraces and a heated infinity swimming pool and Jacuzzi which are perfectly positioned in landscaped gardens for panoramic views. A stone barbecue and covered pergola are a perfect addition for alfresco dining on warm Mediterranean evenings.
- Includes ‘Comiso’ stone, marble-bordered floors in the living rooms, hardwood, double-glazed windows, complete central heating and air conditioning electric entrance gates and a fully automatic irrigation system to add to the easy living.
This unique piece of property is situated at the highest point of the development and offering panoramic views over the ravine, Mediterranean and the resort’s championship standard golf course, Hani Villa is currently being transformed into a spectacular, elegant yet understated, home on one of the development’s most desirable locations!
Sunday, May 1, 2011
The Apartment is within walking distance from The Retreat Spa - the Resort’s fabulous health spa, the InterContinental Hotel, the Golf Clubhouse, the Driving Range and the Golf Academy. The picturesque shops and cafés at the Village Square are only a stroll away.
- Total Area: 102m2
- Uncovered Terrace: 34m2
- Covered area: 60m2
- Forecourt: 8m2
- No. of Bedrooms: 1
- Communal Swimming Pools