Monday, April 2, 2012

The Retreat Gym New Instructor!

Sport has always played a major role in my life since I was child and became even more important throughout my school years, during which time I successfully competed in gymnastic tournaments. Other hobbies and interests from my earlier years include contemporary dance, hip-hop dance and actively attending Fitness Centres.

I loved participating in anything I could in the health and fitness world, which influenced me to make the decision of acquiring more knowledge about fitness and completing many fitness courses. I completed my Fitness Studies at the College of Physical Education (Semmelweis University, TF) in Budapest, Hungary. My fitness knowledge and experience was extended greatly in Ireland and Canada. In my free time I love being in nature, I love anything that enables me to ‘be active’.

My motto is: ‘You CAN if you think you can’.

Join me to keep active and get fit at The Retreat Fitness Centre!

FITNESS CLASSES - Starting Monday 2nd April 2012:
  • Body Sculpt: Exercises for the main muscle groups of body, using dumbbells or bar (legs, bums, back, chest, shoulders, biceps and triceps). It tones and defines certain muscle groups.
  • Body & Soul: Combination of Yoga poses, stretching and core exercises to relaxing music, improving blood circulation, clearing the mind and relaxing the body.
  • Cardio Interval: Fast cardio workout, applying intervals to raise your heart rate, to boost your metabolism, great for fat burning.
  • Cross Training: Full body workout, using different equipment or bodyweight, applying intervals. It boosts your metabolism, strengthens and defines the muscles and improves endurance.
  • Fast Abs: Compound and isolation exercises for the tummy that strengthen and tone the muscles.
  • Legs, Bums, Abs: Exercises for legs, bums, abs, mostly with bodyweight, shaping and toning the muscles.
  • Shift & Lift: Combination of cardio and strength exercises, keeping the heart rate high, using free weight and body weight. It boosts your metabolism, strengthens and defines the muscles and improves endurance.
Please call: +357 26 82 81 00
or email: spareception@aphroditehills.com for your timetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment