Shredded chicken and Chinese cabbage salad
Step once more into the kitchen of our Chef and his team and find out the secrets of Oriental cooking with this simple and healthy recipe.
· ½ Chinese cabbage slice thinly
· 1/6 Coriander leaves chopped
· 1/4Spring onion slice thinly
· 200 gr Shredded carrots
· 4 num Shaved Red radish (julienne & sliced)
· 50 grs Snow peas sliced thinly
· 200 gr Chicken breast julienne Marinated in ginger, lime olive oil and chilly
· Ginger, chilly & lime dressing
(Olive oil, red vinegar, fresh lime juice, ginger, chilly fresh, honey, seasoning)
- Wash & clean all the vegetables
- Cut the vegetable accordingly and place in a mixing bowl
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing with a small hand blender until you reach a thick consistency.
- Heat a pan with some olive oil. When oil is hot add the chicken and toss until cooked
- Mix the salad ingredients with the dressing and season
- Place in a plate, mix the chicken with some dressing and top the salad with it
BON APPETITE !!